For a comprehensive overview of how Communica can help your business, please get in touch to request a demonstration
Communica dCRM is a functionally rich, Enhanced Financial Services CRM and Workflow system. It is designed to support Marketing, Investor Relations, Compliance and Operations functions.
- Centralized Database of Contacts and Companies information with the ability to classify by Company Type (Investors, Prospective Investors, Counterparties, Suppliers and other company types)
- Relationship Mapping between Contacts and Companies (such as Ex-Employees, Partners, Counterparties, Custodians, Administrators, Regulators)
- Easy-to-use filtering tools (like in Excel) to enable Data Segmentation – for example between Prospective, Current and Lapsed Investors
- Activity Tracking across Contacts, Companies, Opportunities (Potential Investments) due to native integration with Microsoft Outlook, to enable easy access to Activity information and the ability to create Investment Pipeline Reports quickly
- Powerful Workflow and Alert tools which can be set up to help with the automation of business tasks to enforce consistent procedures and service levels
- Charts and Dashboards can be easily created to display data in visual form. In a Dashboard, data from different areas of the system can be displayed in one place, making it easier for you to see what’s important to you
- Campaigns and Communications Management functionality includes rich HTML templates that can be personalized. PDF attachments can be distributed with a personalized watermark
- Management Reporting is available out-of-the-box. Including Investor Activity Reports, specific Management Analytics, Potential Investment Pipeline and Compliance Reports
Established in 2000, Digiterre provides software products and enterprise software development services to the Investment Management, Banking, Commodities and Energy Trading sectors. Our clients include many of the world's largest Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Fund of Funds, Fund Administrators, Prime Brokers and Energy & Commodities Trading firms.
- Digiterre wins Best Workflow Management System at HFM European Technology Awards 2017September 13, 2017 - 10:31 am
- Digiterre’s MD Jarrod Martin is taking part in the Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 for Help the children.July 28, 2017 - 11:37 am
- Ian Murrin, CEO and founder of Digiterre, speaks to HFMWeek about the latest regulatory trendsMarch 30, 2017 - 3:19 pm