For a comprehensive overview of how Communica can help your business, please get in touch to request a demonstration
Communica, the Financial Services CRM platform has a Fees and Rebates module which enables Managers to accurately calculate and track the charges levied by an Investment Manager, when an Investor invests in a managed fund.
Calculating Fees and Rebates can be a complex exercise and often:
- Requires a lot of manual effort and therefore time;
- Involves non-standard Fees and Rebates structures which can consume extra effort/time in their calculation;
- Has room for error in calculations leading to issues with partners;
- Has a significant administrative overhead through having to manually keep systems to capture this information.
The Communica Fees and Rebates module can help you:
- Automatically calculates Fees and Rebates within an integrated solution;
- Undertake complex Fees and Rebates calculations;
- Specify Management Fees at a class level (i.e. is Investor-independent);
- Capture the different Fee types available and their specific calculations;
- Provide default class-level agreements between Fund Managers and Agents;
- Split one Transaction into multiple Transactions.
Established in 2000, Digiterre provides software products and enterprise software development services to the Investment Management, Banking, Commodities and Energy Trading sectors. Our clients include many of the world's largest Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Fund of Funds, Fund Administrators, Prime Brokers and Energy & Commodities Trading firms.
- Digiterre’s MD Jarrod Martin is taking part in the Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 for Help the children.July 28, 2017 - 11:37 am
- Ian Murrin, CEO and founder of Digiterre, speaks to HFMWeek about the latest regulatory trendsMarch 30, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- Digiterre shortlisted for HFM European Hedge Fund Services Awards 2017March 17, 2017 - 10:14 am