Using Communica can benefit Hedge Funds of all sizes, whether it’s a Start-up firm or one of the largest in the world. With Communica being a modular and fully scalable Platform, you can chose the modules of functionality you require now and add or remove modules as and when you need to for each User.
Communica is the Hedge Fund CRM platform that provides support for Investor Relations, Marketing, Operations & Compliance and Business Management processes.
The key benefits of using Communica, the CRM platform for Hedge Funds are:
- Central repository of Client-centric information – ensuring the relevant data is available to the relevant people to improve and maintain client service delivery
- Dashboards and Charting functionality enables data to be displayed in visual form and for data from different areas of the system to be seen in one place
- Integrated Fund Holdings data and Investor Contact information enabling complex reporting at the touch of a button
- Enhanced Email Campaign Management functionality, including dynamic Marketing Lists, rich HTML Templates that can be personalized and the ability to track who has been opening your Emails and viewing Attachments within your Email
- A secure and easy to manage Extranet or Investor Portal for Investment Managers to distribute Performance Reports and other sensitive documentation to their Investors and Qualified Prospects
- Automation Workflows – can be set up to increase Marketing and Investor Relations efficiency and reduce overheads
- Access to Investor data on the road – with the ability to create and update information in Communica anywhere, online or offline
For a comprehensive overview of how Communica can help your business please get in touch to request a demonstration.
- Digiterre wins Best Workflow Management System at HFM European Technology Awards 2017September 13, 2017 - 10:31 am
- Digiterre’s MD Jarrod Martin is taking part in the Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 for Help the children.July 28, 2017 - 11:37 am
- Ian Murrin, CEO and founder of Digiterre, speaks to HFMWeek about the latest regulatory trendsMarch 30, 2017 - 3:19 pm