Communica is the CRM platform for Asset Managers, helping to provide support the Investor Relations, Marketing, Operations and Business Management functions.
The key benefits of Communica for Asset Managers are:
- Provision of a highly scalable technical infrastructure that is easily distributed across multiple offices and users
- Powerful and easy to use data filtering functionality – giving you the ability to profile and segment investors at a very granular level
- Sophisticated Management Reports – including Reports on Sales and Marketing Activity, Investor Profiles and Liquidity
- Dashboards and Charting functionality enables data to be displayed in visual form and for data from different areas of the system to be seen in one place
- Automation Workflows – can be set up to increase Marketing and Investor Relations efficiency and reduce overheads
- Enhanced Email Campaign Management functionality, including dynamic Marketing Lists, rich HTML Templates that can be personalized and the ability to track who has been opening your Emails and viewing Attachments within your Email
- Central repository of Client-centric information – ensuring the relevant data is available to the relevant people to improve and maintain client service delivery
- Integrated Fund Holdings Data and Investor Contact information allowing complex reporting at the touch of a button, including a 360 degree view of the underlying Manager performance
For a comprehensive overview of how Communica can help your business please get in touch to request a demonstration.
- Digiterre’s Managing Director Jarrod Martin is taking part in this years Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 for Help the Children.June 22, 2017 - 3:17 pm
- Ian Murrin, CEO and founder of Digiterre, speaks to HFMWeek about the latest regulatory trendsMarch 30, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- Digiterre shortlisted for HFM European Hedge Fund Services Awards 2017March 17, 2017 - 10:14 am