For a comprehensive overview of how Communica can help your business, please get in touch to request a demonstration
Communica Tracker is the enhanced Email Campaign Management module of Communica, the CRM platform designed for the Financial Services industry
Communica Tracker enables you to take advantage of the functionality you get from a 3rd party Email Campaign Management tool but from within your CRM system.
- Eye-catching and professional Emails can be easily created using rich HTML Templates
- Personalization of Emails and Watermarketing which will appear on Attachments in your Email
- Choice of how your PDF Attachments appear in your Email – As a PDF icon, Hyperlink or a Hyperlink behind as image
- Preview your Email – You can change the preview to show you how the Email will look if sent to a particular Contact on your Distribution List
- Send Preview Emails – To yourself or colleagues
- “Email Content Snippets” – Can be created and used in multiple Email templates e.g. Disclaimers or Email signatures
- “Dynamic Content Snippets” – Can be created and inserted into Email Templates. Allowing information stored in Communica to be included in an Email personalized to the recipient e.g. Fund Holdings, summary of queries to the IR team
- Email Analytics will show you who has opened your Email and who has clicked on your Attachment links
- Dynamic Marketing (distribution) lists which use criteria to filter Contacts in or out of the Marketing list automatically
Established in 2000, Digiterre provides software products and enterprise software development services to the Investment Management, Banking, Commodities and Energy Trading sectors. Our clients include many of the world's largest Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Fund of Funds, Fund Administrators, Prime Brokers and Energy & Commodities Trading firms.
- Digiterre’s MD Jarrod Martin is taking part in the Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 for Help the children.July 28, 2017 - 11:37 am
- Ian Murrin, CEO and founder of Digiterre, speaks to HFMWeek about the latest regulatory trendsMarch 30, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- Digiterre shortlisted for HFM European Hedge Fund Services Awards 2017March 17, 2017 - 10:14 am